Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan

The clock tower an the top of Cowbridge's town hall was presented by the Bishop of Llandaff in 1836. The town hall itself, dating from Elizabethan times, was until 1830 a prison, when, financed by public subscription, it was converted to its current purpose to replace the town's guildhall which was demolished around the same time.

Clock tower, Cowbridge