Holyhead, Anglesey
The clock at Holyhead railway station was built to mark the extension works at the port, which were started in 1875, and opened by the Prince of Wales on 17 June 1880.
The clock at Holyhead railway station was built to mark the extension works at the port, which were started in 1875, and opened by the Prince of Wales on 17 June 1880.